Monday, November 12, 2012

Will I get BORED

Day 8

It's a pretty common question.

'Do you think you'll get bored of wearing the same thing every day?'

I might.  I really don't know.  I do have some variety; socks, scarves, wraps.  And my hair has kinda a life of it's own.  But I still might get bored.

Which kind of excites me.

We live in such a throw away culture that we really don't get a chance to get bored with things anymore.

Bored with your job?  Get a new one.

Don't like the color of your car?  That's ok, you can get a loan for a new one.

Kitchen hard to clean?  Go ahead, remodel.

Husband boring?  Trade him in for a more exciting model.

and on and on.. .. ..

So, while I'm less consumer based than a lot of America, I still don't really know what it means to be bored.  So I think I might welcome a chance to see how I respond to bored.

And I do wonder if it will even happen.  I don't find many opportunities to be bored. 

No comments:

Post a Comment