Sunday, November 18, 2012

So, how's it going?

Day 13

It's been almost 2 weeks in the same dress, with very few variations.  And I'm happy.  I'm more relaxed.  I haven't had a single day of wishing I had something else to wear. 

Laundry doesn't pile up and then sit in my corner unfolded.  Or folded and waiting to be put away.  Because I only have a small little pile of clothes that fits entirely in one drawer.  I could probably even smash them all small and they'd fit in half of a drawer. 

And I feel absolutely NO stress about packing for my upcoming trip.  (2 weeks, international travel)

The first few days I felt some misgivings, but I don't hear any of that negative mental chatter anymore.

I'm not so shy about being in one dress, and wish a few more people asked me about it.

It's nice.  And feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment