Monday, November 12, 2012

Home again, home again...jiggity jig

Day 8

Today I am home.  And relieved.

What a busy weekend!

I saw wonderful friends, and got to know a new(ish) friend, and was inspired by the education leaders in my state.  I gave two presentations (both went well) and attended 6 others.  I chatted, and networked and debated.  I participated in a fashion project (which turned out great!) and had a business breakfast and then was fed a yummy dinner that cooked while we played games with kids. 

And now I'm home.

I washed my wardrobe last night and slipped it on this morning, happy as a clam to be wearing the same thing.  And then sat around and read.  And went to a movie with my boys.  And ate a calorie filled Portland Cream, and wished I hadn't.

And in a moment I'm going to crawl in bed and let myself fall asleep.

A successful long weekend, I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment